Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

REFLECTION


                Subject I.C.T is very interesting, enjoyable and you can also have fun. You can learn a lot about technologies like computers and others and also can be applied to our own life.
                We learn how to use computers, create our own email or Gmail and create our own blogs. Every time we are assign to do our tasks or activity, I am enjoying it and have fun in it. The very interesting topics that we learn and encounter is how to create my own blogs because through this I can express freely my emotions or opinions or comments about a certain topic. I learn how to write an essay or letter or any writings I want to write on my blog. I learn also about the history of Internet and Internet itself. I learn a lot about this subject and I will apply my learning’s to my own life.

               Technology like computers is very important and useful to us now. It can be easier for us to work if we use technologies but learn to apply our learning’s and apply it to our life in the right way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento